Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Life, Liam And Everything













Looking all mean ‘n’ moody on the cover of the new Hot Press is Noel Gallagher who brings His High Flying Birds to the Dublin Olympia on Sunday for their live debut.
Visited in London by Stuart Clark and his faithful photographer companion Graham Keogh, Noel was in typically forthright mood as he talked about the fight with Liam that broke Oasis up (“There was a level of physical violence that made me think, ‘I’m forty-fucking-three now.

There’s no way I can be dealing with this anymore”); family-planning Noely G-style (“Me and the missus wanted another baby, so it was, ‘Right, I’ve got to get the album done and dusted before this possible bundle of joy comes along.’ It’s ten past three on the first day of recording, I’m having a cup of tea while a drum-track’s being put down, the phone rings and it’s Sara saying: ‘Guess who’s pregnant?’ I was like, ‘Not me Mam?’”; Amy Winehouse (“She was one of the lads and a great soul singer. What she wasn’t good at was picking friends”); and Morrissey (“Didn’t he say the guy who killed 96 people in Norway was only as bad as a fucking cheeseburger?”)

Add the IRA, Gay Byrne, the Queen, John Lydon, Mick Jagger, Kasabian and his beloved Man City into the mix, and it’s a suitably lively affair!



Source: www.hotpress.com

No comments