Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On 'Stop The Clocks'











Noel Gallagher has told the current issue of the NME his thoughts on each track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds debut album.

This is what Noel had to say about the tenth and final track 'Stop The Clocks'.

"It will never live up to people's expectations of it [being written in Oasis]. But again, I thought, 'If I don't do it now, it's gonna be left in the corner, rotting away.' And it's too good to be left there. When I was doing it and the choir went on I thought, 'Yep I like it, it sounds definitive.' But it was only when we did the chaos at the end, with all the saxophones and the guitar solo that I thought, 'It's definitely worth putting on there now, for the last minute alone.' But I probably won't ever revisit it. It's kind of like a gift, clearing the decks for what comes next, the last postcard from the Oasis years."

Check out this week's magazine for the full article

Source: NME Magazine

No comments