Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On '(Stranded On) The Wrong Beach'











Noel Gallagher has told the current issue of the NME his thoughts on each track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds debut album.

This is what Noel had to say about the Ninth track '(Stranded On) The Wrong Beach'.

"The album starts off with 'Everybody's On The Run' and a sense of having to leave where you are to go and find paradise, find out if the grass is greener on the other side. But you end up stranded on the wrong beach, where you end up in paradise thinking, This isn't really what I wanted. I should be where I fucking come from. I should be where I belong.' It's where you're from is where you're at, really. Kind of saying the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Subconsciously I must've been thinking about all this. The brackets? I don't know why I put brackets in there, I'm prone to doing that!"

Check out this week's magazine for the full article

Source: NME Magazine

No comments