Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part One













Taken from Noel Gallagher's tour Diary, 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2): Return Of The Dread-I'

Yes comrades. It's been a long time. Some might say too long. I say just long enough.

A quick re-cap then? Nah… too much has been said.

That was then, this is now. Some cat's still out there. Still doing the haka.

The rest of us have moved on. It's all good though, the glass always being half full 'n' all that… Cheers!!!!

So... where we at now? Well, we be at some hotel or other in the great city of Dublin, in the Republic of Ireland. The home of the brave. Preparing for the event that will be a pivotal moment in mine and maybe ALL our lives. It will certainly define the future as we know it. Nerves are a-jingling and a-jangling. Palms are sweaty already and the damn thing ain't for another 24 hours!!!

Been through this a thousand times before. Can't remember ever feeling like this though. I'm sure I won't sleep tonight. Too tense. A bad performance tomorrow and it could kill this thing before it's even started. On the other hand, a good performance and the sky's the limit. Either way, it's time to put up, or shut up!!!

I don't know why I'm putting myself through this. God knows I don't have to. Addicted, I guess. It's been looming on the horizon for what seems like a lifetime now.

I wish it was Monday and it was all out of the way so we could all just move on and let the future look after itself… I don't mind admitting to you comrades... I'M SHITTIN' IT... HARD!!!!!!!

I am, of course, referring to the Manchester derby. City v United. Blue v Red. The Rebel Alliance v The Evil Empire.

1pm. Live from the Death Star. Sky Sports 1HD.

Get on it. It's gonna be colossal.

WE ARE CITY. LOVE FOOTBALL. HATE UNITED.

Ps: Did I mention the gig at the Olympia? Onstage at 9pm. Don't be late!!!!

IN A BIT.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

To sign up to the www.noelgallagher.com exclusive inbox click HERE!

No comments