Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Wants To Kiss Jose Mourinho












As a fellow proponent of rockstar swagger and speaking his mind, lifelong Manchester City fan Noel Gallagher has made no secret of his admiration for The Special One. He praised Mourinho when Sven Goran Eriksson was sacked in 2008, and phoned talkSPORT last year to tell them the Portuguese would be a perfect replacement for Roberto Mancini at Eastlands.

But this is a little more than one successful man admiring another. If an interview in Spanish daily newspaper El Mundo is to be believed, the former Oasis guitarist wants to make mouth whoopy with Mourinho when his solo tour hits the Spanish capital:

What do you expect from the concert in Madrid?

I hope Jose Mourinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Özil come. I love Mourinho with all my f**king heart. If you see him, tell him that I want to kiss him.

Are you being serious?

Quite serious. I love this man and I want to kiss him.

While Noel loves him some Special One, the more obnoxious Gallagher brother hasn't been quite so complimentary. At a Beady Eye concert in Madrid earlier this year, Liam is reported to have said: "There's only one boss in this town, and if Jose's here I'll have him."

Source: yahoo.com

1 comment

Anonymous said...

obnoxious? what if it's Noel the more obnoxious? he even wants to kiss the most obnoxious one...