Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's £500,000 Art Collection













Rocker Noel Gallagher boasts a £500,000 haul of expensive artwork, which is gathering dust in a warehouse.

The former Oasis rocker spent a fortune on pricey paintings and sculptures when he became a millionaire after shooting to fame in the 1990s.

He also blew hundreds of thousands of dollars on cars, even though he can't drive - but he's adamant he's not ashamed of his flamboyant spending sprees.

Gallagher tells the Telegraph magazine, "I was buying stuff like it was going out of fashion. I've still got a lock-up in Buckinghamshire and I must have half a million pounds worth of art sitting in it.

"And I've got no shame or guilt, because I earned that money. I didn't win it in a lottery. It wasn't given to me by a relative. I didn't win it in damages because I'd fallen off a ladder or something. I wrote those songs, I did those gigs... It was a bit vulgar, but anybody else in my position would have done the same."

Source: yahoo.com

No comments