Breaking News

Liam Gallagher To Make Oasis: The Movie













The singer – now fronting Beady Eye following the Manc legends' 2009 demise – is eager to shoot a warts and all biopic about the Live Forever stars' exploits and achievements.

And he's planning to tell the story backwards, starting with his calamitous row with brother Noel in Paris that tore the band apart, to avoid ending the film on a downer.

He said: "Sometimes, when we've had a few drinks, we sit about telling stories and talk about putting them in an Oasis film. I'd be up for that.

"But I'd start it with Paris. I wouldn't want it to end on such a bummer. I'd start at the end and work my way backwards.

"It'd be a long film but it'd be a film worth watching, believe me. It'd be a funny film and all."

Liam's latest celluloid ambition comes hot on the heels of his first foray into the movie business with his 1 Productions company.

Sopurce: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments