Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Meeting George Harrison And More













Noel Gallagher has been speaking about the time he got to meet former Beatle George Harrison at a bonfire party.

Speaking to the Rolling Stone he said "I was invited to a bonfire party, and it happened to be on the property that backed up into George's house. So I'm sitting on a log and this guy with a beard and a denim jacket comes up to me and says, "Hey, you want a Heineken?” I was like, “F*cking hell!” We talked about Carl Perkins, and I told him he was my favorite guitar player".

During the same interview he was asked if he flattered when George Martin called him the finest songwriter of his generation.

He replied "I was fucking flattered - but you can’t take that too seriously, or what are you going to do next? I think he’s wrong, by the way".

3 comments

Anonymous said...

SCYHO.com, could you pleas let me know where it is from? Rolling Stone Canada? When?

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

I had it emailed in from a visitor who bought it in Canada. I think it's the current issue would you like me to find out for you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.