Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Writing His Debut Album













Noel Gallagher has been speaking about how long it took him to write debut album 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds'.

Speaking to Rolling Stone he said “If I Had A Gun…” was very quick. "Stop The Clocks" and "Broken Arrow,” too. But “The Death Of You and Me” took me ages, and that’s as good as anything on the album. Today I heard it on the radio and thought, “I’m glad I stuck it out."

He was also questioned if he nervous at all about being the only one in the spotlight when he's on tour.

He replied "Once I’ve got a few gigs under my belt, I’ll be fine. I’ve done huge fucking gigs [with Oasis] where we had to go and prove ourselves. I’m less nervous now because the guys I’m playing with are all paid to get it right. And if they don’t, some fucker’s going home."

1 comment

Anonymous said...

When is it published? Rolling Stone Canada, right?