Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Nine













Yes comrades... What up?

So... Where were we? That's right, Philadelphia. At the Academy Of Music, if my memory serves me correctly - which generally it doesn't - but I think it does this time.

Beautiful venue. Seriously. Like a mini Albert Hall. The show was... good... ok... not bad. Quite a tame crowd, I thought. Dunno... a bit reserved, which is no bad thing. As long as they're listening and clapping, who cares?

There was one guy though who kept shouting "WHATEVER!" inbetween the songs... Hope he wasn't a journalist practising some kind of new instant review technique!!

On to the historic city of Boston. I don't recall ever spending much time there in the past. Managed to see a bit of it this time and I gotta say it was beautiful. A bit like Edinburgh. Nice. I liked it a lot.

Another breathtaking venue and a great gig... Really great atmosphere. What a wonderful crowd. They sang their hearts out. Good gear.

Plotted up after the gig to watch the big fight between the great Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez. And what a tear up! They literally beat the living daylights out of each other for 12 rounds. Pacquiao won on points. I thought it was a draw myself.

Muchas gracias to those who waited outside, singing songs in the cold 'til 1am. Nice to meet you.

Over-nighted it to NYC, which is where you find me now. Got 2 shows coming up at the Beacon Theatre. Looking forward to it. A few comrades have made the journey across the pond. Should be fun.

Day off today. Gotta go and get a shirt altered. It's a blimmin' 'small' and it's still too big. I might be shrinking!!!

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

No comments