Breaking News

Paul Weller Admits To Noel Gallagher's Claims He Watches The X-Factor And More













Paul Weller has responded to Noel Gallagher's claim that he is X-Factor fan, and his tea-making skills .

Speaking on Sky Arts 1's Jo Whiley Music Show last month Gallagher said: 'Weller watches it. He denies it but I know for a fact that he does because his daughter is one of my daughter's best friends. 'I'd go to her, "Did you watch The X Factor?", and she said, "Yeah, watched it with my dad". And I'd say, "Well that is interesting".'

The following is taken from the new Edition of Shortlist magazine, on sale now.

Shortlist: What about Modern pop - Noel Gallagher outed you as an X-Factor fan in Shortlist...

Paul Weller: He need's to be f*cking outed, mate. Yeah, I do watch it, but I also watch Peppa Pig with my six-year-old boy. And I'm more of a fan of Peppa Pig than I am of The X-Factor. If anything it makes more fucking sense. I watch EastEnders with my missus because she's mad for it, and Ben 10's my little boys favourite, but it doesn't mean I really love these programmes. it's just something you have to do.

Earlier this year Gallagher mocked Weller's tea-making skills saying "Paul Weller's tea-making leaves a lot to be desired. It's watery and the colour's not right."

Shortlist: Noel also had a few things to say about the quality of your tea-making...

Paul Weller: Listen Noel's got a lot of stories, but how many of them are true is another matter. He's from the Manchester school of Bullshit, Bless his heart. He's got lots of stories and theories but few of them are rooted in truth.

It's was reported in the October edition of Q Magazine that Paul Weller's new album, will feature Noel Gallagher playing guitar on two tracks.

One track is a psyche rocker "The Attic [which] hurtles through at a swift one minute 30 seconds".

2 comments

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

Thanks to Mossy for the original scan.

Anonymous said...

The point of this article is..

Paul Weller: He(Noel)'s got lots of stories and theories but few of them are rooted in truth.