Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: I Still Love Liam













The Gallagher brothers take hatred to a new level.

They’ve fought for years in a very public, and ­highly amusing, feud.

However, it appears Noel still loves bad-tempered, moody kid brother Liam.

The pair, pictured right, spectacularly fell out in 2009 when Oasis split.

Since then Noel has called Liam “rude, arrogant, intimidating and lazy”, claiming he tried to whack him around the face with a ­guitar.

Liam, 39, hit back saying his elder brother was “a ­little bitch” and should be in Westlife with his “sh*t” dress sense.

But Noel, 44, now wants to ­offer an olive branch saying: “I haven’t spoken to him. Of course I still love him, but not in the way that I love my wife Sara and the kids.

“When I see a picture of him in a magazine, I don’t go: ‘Awww.’ I wouldn’t ever wish ­anything bad on him.”

Has Noel been on the pre-Christmas eggnog?

Noel continued: “He needs to apologise. Profusely, and even then, he can go and f*** himself.

“He said too many things. I won’t go into specifics. But don’t bring anyone else into it. Bad darts.”

Meanwhile Noel, who has been married to Sara ­MacDonald since June this year, thinks he’s the perfect husband.

He told Grazia magazine: “I’m a brilliant ­husband. I’d love to be ­married to me.

“I’m great. I’m easy going. I’m pretty well off. I don’t do boys’ things.

“My biggest vice is watching football.”

He also claimed he’s ‘‘very good in bed’’ and has “never had a threesome” despite ­doing his “fair share of the groupie thing”.

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

according to this tabloid, Noel is always an angel and Liam the devil. Recently they even published 2 nonsense articles where they confused Noel with Liam and if Liam saw them, he would sue them. I told them to correct them 'cause they were defaming too much and they corrected the first one, let's see the second yesterday. Usually it's a woman writing, probably she's in love with Liam 'cause she deeply hates him.