Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: ‘The Amity Affliction Sound Like A Dead Turd’













Noel Gallagher has described Australian band, The Amity Affliction, as sounding ‘like a dead turd’. Gallagher is in Australia for the Big Day Out festival, performing tonight at the Gold Coast.

He entered the triple j tent backstage to conduct an interview while one of The Amity Affliction’s songs were playing on the station. Gallagher asked the triple j presenter ‘Whats this?, to which the presenter replied ‘The Amity Affliction a little bit of melody, little bit of screaming and some triggered kick drums’, ‘sounds like a dead turd’, Gallagher replied.

Gallagher also explained that he won’t be visiting Uluru while he’s out in Australia because he’s ‘too busy being brilliant’:

Its the fourth time I’ve been here, the first time I was here I don’t think I left any of the hotels because I was too drunk. I’ve not seen a great deal of Australia, I’ve seen the Sydney Harbor Bridge and all that. You don’t get time to go out to Ayers Rock and all that, I’m too busy being brilliant…You can’t multi task brilliance.

Source: musicfeeds.com.au

No comments