Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Names His Price For Pets













Noel Gallagher has a cunning plan to fill his kids' trust fund – launching an online business naming babies and dogs for cash.

As ever, it's not to be taken too seriously – his head is full of nonsense.

But if the High Flying Birds singer decided to, he could make a pretty penny from all the fans who ask him to name their pets and children.

He joked: "For a long time now I've been naming animals.

"People keep asking me to give them names.

"More recently that's extended to naming and even blessing babies.

"I really want to start an internet business out of it.

"Send me the picture and 100 quid and I'll provide the name and the blessing.

"This ability to come up with names and bless babies has crept up slowly.

"One day you're not doing it then you're doing three a day. It's a by-product of who I am.

"But I won't be known as Reverend Gallagher – it'll be the Very Reverend Gallagher!

"There might even be some tax benefits in it."

John McClure, from Reverend and The Makers, is supporting Noel later this year.

They should start their own firm – Gallagher & McClure.

It's got a bit of a ring to it...

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments