Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Twenty Seven













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Made it to New Zealand. Auckland, to be exact. It's summer time!!!

The sun's out. Loud and proud. Twas a fuckin' slog yesterday though. Sleep deprivation is a killer.

Some girl comes up to me at the airport in Japan. She was pregnant. She says to me, "Can you touch my stomach and bless my baby?" Sorry? "Please touch my stomach and bless my baby." Ok… there you go, kid… consider yourself blessed. Then she says… "Please can you name my baby?" What? "Please name my baby." What now?? Right now?? "Yes please." Ok… Is it a boy or a girl? "Oh, I don't know yet!!" Jeez... Meet me half way, eh??

Anyway, the flight was ok. Got some kip at least. The jet lag's not too bad when you get this far around the world. Feeling back to normal.

I haven't been to NZ since 1997. I have no recollection of it at all! My tour manager informed me I may have had an impromptu sing song round a piano in a hotel bar with that singer Joe Cocker!! I don't remember that at all!! Scary, eh?

Looking forwards to the gig tomorrow. My first festival of the year. Kasabian are on the bill so it should be a blast.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

No comments