Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Being Jealous Of Gem Archer And More














Noel Gallagher has been asked by the NME did he and the rest of Oasis fight over who got custody of guitarist Gem Archer after Oasis split?

The songwriter said "Ha ha ha! Er... no, there was none of that. I should have had custody of Gem though, and I'm fucking jealous that he's in Beady Eye and he's not in the High Flying Birds, I've gotta say. He's my mate, but no. I left with dignity and grace, and everybody did their own thing."

Oasis split in 2009 and Gem Archer formed Beady Eye with Liam Gallagher, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock, and released Different Gear, Still Speeding last year to critical acclaim.

Noel was also asked in the same interview if and when Oasis do reform, who aside from you and brother Liam would make the cut?

He said "It would be the last line-up. We always used to say that whoever was onstage that night, that was the definitive line-up. There was never a. definitive line-up of Oasis. The last gig that we ever did is, to me, the definitive line-up. So it's always me, Gem, Andy, Liam and Chris Sharrock."

Read the the interview in the current edition of the NME on sale in stores and online now!

No comments