Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: 'I'm Not Arsed About World Peace'













Noel Gallagher has reportedly declared that he is "not arsed" about world peace ever being achieved.

The ex-Oasis singer joked that he has no issue with conflict, as his outspoken nature and frequent feuding with brother Liam Gallagher helped fuel his success.

"I'm not arsed about world peace," he told James Merritt on Birmingham's BRMB radio. "A bit of war is good - it sorts men out from the boys.

"But I'm more about a war of words - I built a career on it."

Noel also admitted during the interview that he had hoped for backing dancers at the Brit Awards like fellow performer Olly Murs.

He asked: "Where's my dancers? I suppose I could have them - but what would the wife say?"

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

No comments