Breaking News

Noel Gallagher May Turn His Godlike Genius To Gardening











NME’s 2012 Godlike Genius Noel Gallagher, has revealed to Absolute Radio that if and when he ever quits making music, he’ll “go and do some gardening or something.”

Speaking before the awards in London last night, the former Oasis star was in a typically modest mood when talking about his nomination in other categories. With his new project Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds receiving nominations in several categories, including Best Solo Artist, Best Moment and Hero of the Year, he was one of the most nominated artists at the bash.

Correctly predicting that he wouldn’t win Best Album, Noel generously addded: “it’s a travesty because I’m better than most people here”. But then what do you expect from someone who ” knew from a very early age” that he was a Godlike Genius!

Still, by the star’s own admission, “It’s been an incredible six or seven months, you know.” He continued: “I never thought I’d sell as many records and I never thought I’d get all these awards or play at the Brits and all that, but yeah, what can I say?… As long as I enjoy it I’ll do it, and when I stop enjoying it I’ll go and do some gardening or something, but I genuinely enjoy the process of writing songs and doing all this, I love all this… it’s great, it’s a great gig.”

Source: www.beehivecity.com

1 comment

frjdoasis said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP5ksE8biDA

;)