Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsay And Downton Abbey











Noel Gallagher is gloriously good value when it comes to not sugar-coating his opinions.

The rocker, who has enjoyed enormous success with his Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds music, has shared his views on TV in a new interview.

Asked by Radio Times what shows he doesn't like, he said: "Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay. I don't cook but that's not the problem: I can't handle Jamie Oliver's worthiness and I can't handle Gordon Ramsay's attitude - if you make a bad omelette, it's like the end of the world.

"Who gives a f**k? I'm from the school of thought that one eats to survive; one cooks to be a smart arse."

He also said he isn't a fan of a certain popular series on ITV. "And I don't like any period drama - Downton Abbey, all that s**te. Men with wigs on."

Source: www.entertainmentwise.com

No comments