Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Rues Taking His Daughter To Gig













Rocker Noel Gallagher was left disappointed when he took his young daughter to one of his solo gigs - she spent the show texting pals.

The former Oasis star crowned his triumphant comeback as a solo artist with a concert at London's enormous O2 Arena last month (Feb12), and he was so proud of the achievement he took 12-year-old Anais along with him.

But his joy turned to horror midway through the performance when he spotted his little girl in the crowd and realised she was more interested in messaging her friends than listening to his songs.

Gallagher tells Nme magazine, "I looked up as I was singing - and if this isn't a sign of the times, I don't know what is - there she was, middle of a packed arena, texting. My own flesh and blood! Disgraceful. Afterwards, I went to her, 'I saw you, texting during the gig.' She goes, 'No that wasn't me.' I'm like, 'You're my child! I f**king know who you are! I know it was you.'"

And family problems weren't the only issue that marred Gallagher's big night - in a post on his blog, he writes, "It felt a bit too big for me. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood. Dunno. I didn't enjoy it much anyway. I seen (sic) people eating while I was playing... Actually Eating!!!!!!!??????????? Please somebody explain to me what the F**K that's all about. Cheeky c**ts!"

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments