Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Fifty Two













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes comrades . . . so, Sao Paolo.

Had a press conference early doors. Bit awkward to start with. It livened up though. It actually ended with my interpreter and a journalist just having a chat down their respective mic's!!

The show was fucking mega. What a spectacle. The crowd (or some of them at least) were waving yellow and green balloons as we took to the stage. Looked mega. Great atmosphere. Too much atmosphere as a matter of fact. Not sure if anyone was actually listening . . . they was sure feeling it though. Could barely hear myself sing. I don't mind telling you I lost it in a couple of places. Think it was being broadcast live on the Internet and all!! Lots of very amusing banners, signs, placards etc . . . here's but a few examples:

NOEL..WILL YOU MARRY ME? (this kind of thing has now become standard)

WE LOVE SARA!! (aww..so do I and she'd have been most pleased by that one)

FIRE TIM SMITH AND HIRE ME!! (very funny . . . if you're not Tim Smith . . . whoever that is?)

And my personal favourite . . . and this is not a joke . . .

NOEL..I AM PREGNANT BY YOU!!!!! (???????and it was held up by a boy!! Reminds me of a similar sign my wife held up over breakfast a couple of years ago!!)

Strange cat's these Brazilians . . . anyway onto Rio!!

See you there or maybe not.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

No comments