Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: "Russell Brand Is A Dick"














The Beady Eye frontman said that he had no interest in the comedian's relationships, including his recent 13-day romance with Geri Halliwell.

"Russell's a dick. I don't really care about any of his relationships," he told the Daily Star.

"All I know is anyone can do better than go out with him. I get on with Geri, she's all right.

"We've both got small dogs so we meet on Hampstead Heath sometimes."

Russell Brand is known to be a good friend of the musician's brother Noel Gallagher, with the comic "demanding" to be in one of his music videos.

Liam hung out with the Spice Girls after the London 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony, where they both performed alongside Brand.

He said: "The Spice Girls were a lot better on the booze than I thought after the Olympics.

"They're not bad for old dears. They'll never outlast me though, no-one will. I'm not saying I'm a God, but I'm not far off."

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds embark on a UK tour in September and will tour the US and Canada alongside Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg later this year.

More details on the above dates and more can be found by clicking here.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Brand was Oasis' Yoko Ono...