Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Wants To Party With Prince Harry














Liam Gallagher has spoken of his admiration for Prince Harry and revealed plans for a drinking session with everyone's favourite member of the Royal family.

The Beady Eye frontman has spoken of his admiration for the flame-haired royal after seeing the prince naked in recently leaked shots of a Las Vegas party. Gallagher told The Daily Star that if he was Prince, then he'd be naked and drunk all the time.

"I'd like to party with Prince Harry. He's cool," he told the tabloid at the GQ Awards. "If I was a ginger prince and third in line to The Throne, I'd get p***ed and naked every night. Just for the hell of it.

He does add however, that he's a better drinker than Prince Harry, saying: "I've never got so bladdered I've got naked though. I can handle my booze."

Gallagher was at the awards to present Olympic medalist Bradley Wiggins with a Lifetime Achievement award.

"To be in this company with so many faces, including Ashley Cole right down there in front of me, it means a lot," said Wiggins at the event.

"It means a lot to be presented with this award from Liam. I grew up with Oasis."

Source: www.gigwise.com

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds embark on a UK tour in September and will tour the US and Canada alongside Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg later this year.

More details on the above dates and more can be found by clicking here.

No comments