Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Russell Brand Sleeping With A Spice Girl And More













Noel Gallagher has spoken about Russell Brand's appearance at the closing of the Olympic Games in London last month.

He told the current issue of Q Magazine "I sent him a message straight after the Olympics, saying words to the efeect of, 'After two weeks of glory, to have it left to a f**king junkie in a top hat murdering The Beatles to round off what was a brilliant celebration of Great Britain'.

He added: "He's on tour at the minute and he plays that message to the crowd every night. Then he calls me on my answering machine - it's become part of his act. I don't answer the phone, because I know what he's f**king doing. So I get all of these messages every morning. The people of Weston-Super-Mare are in hysterics, with him saying "Murdering The Beatles? At least I didn't dig' em up and base my career on 'em'. But you know at least I'm not shagging Geri Halliwell. I mean f**king hell, out of all The Spice Girls - not ginger."

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds embark on a UK tour in September and will tour the US and Canada alongside Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg later this year.

More details on the above dates and more can be found by clicking here.

No comments