Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Seventy Three














From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Comrades . . . had a week off so you'z were the last thing on my mind (no offence!).

Now . . . the gig in Dublin was OK in the end. There was a couple of false starts. Power went down like at that gig I did recently in France with Franz Ferdinand, (for the last time . . . YES THEY ARE STILL GOING!!!!!!). At least it didn't rain which is always a bonus in Ireland. I was drunk for at least 3 days in a row. Not good . . . but great (if you know what I mean?).

After that we flew to Paris. A festival. It was good . . . well better than the last time I was there but we won't go into that eh?? After that I had a week off. Didn't do much. Went to the dentist if you must know . . . I LOVE THE DENTIST!!!!!!!!!

You currently find me in an old people's home in the Channel Islands. You might have heard of it? It's called "JERSEY". It smells of dead fish.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds embark on a UK tour in September and will tour the US and Canada alongside Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg later this year.

More details on the above dates and more can be found by clicking here.

No comments