Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Seventy Seven














From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes comrades . . . we cool?

Now, the last time we spoke I was getting ready for a show in Taipei, (that's in Taiwan). It was grey, wet and miserable. Not the gig . . . that was great. Very enthusiastic crowd spoiled only by the obligatory fat English idiot relentlessly shouting out random song titles. I'm not really sure what the point of all that would be. I'm not likely to suddenly come to the conclusion that actually all these songs I'm playing and have been playing for . . . hmm . . . I dunno . . . A FUCKING YEAR might actually not be very good and . . . oh yeah . . . I totally forgot about that song "I Will Believe” . . . shall we do it now . . . RIGHT NOW!!?!?!?!!?!?! Great night all the same.

Left town the next afternoon, just before a typhoon arrived. There'd been a warning the day before. It was a bit touch and go whether the plane was gonna be able to take off. I'm not sure what's worse in those situations . . . spending another night in a hotel or trying to fly home through the front end of a typhoon? The locals didn't seem to be too bothered, so off we went. It was a fairly bumpy ride I have to say, but we arrived home safe and sound. Which is more than could be said for our bags what didn't arrive home until 2 days later. Barely had time to unpack before we had to leave again for Germany which is where you find me now. In Dusseldorf..or "doozle-dorf" as your local would say. You ever heard of that band "Dusseldorf"? Kind like that other band "Neu"? If kraut rock is your thing check 'em out. 

Anyway I'm bored of this now.

IN A BIT.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds embark on a UK tour in September and will tour the US and Canada alongside Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg later this year.

More details on the above dates and more can be found by clicking here.

No comments