Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Seventy Nine














From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes comrades . . . so that's it for now.

Got nine whole days off!!

Last few gigs were as you might imagine pretty good. Lille? That was pretty good. Lyon? That was pretty good. And Toulouse? That was pretty good too!!

Need a rest and a hair cut now before I head off to the USA. I've got about 12 gigs there and one last blowout in London. I can see the finishing line and it's looking good I must say.

To those who have followed me for the last couple of weeks I would like to say thank you. Also a little shout out to the brilliant Jake Bugg (with 2 ‘g's!). His album's out next week. You should give it a listen. 

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds release International Magic Live At The O2 DVD through Sour Mash Records on October 15.

They will embark on a number European dates before they tour the US and Canada alongside Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg.

 For details on the above and more click here.

No comments