Breaking News

Russell Brand Says Noel Gallagher Is Really Helpful, Loyal And A Good Person













Russel Brand has been speaking to The Sun about getting Noel Gallagher to take part in "Give It Up For Comic Relief".

He said: “Noel Gallagher was the first person to agree. When Comic Relief asked if I could get anyone to perform, I actually called him from the room and he said ‘Yeah’.

“Although he spends his life with me thinking of novel ways to offend me, when it comes to it he is really, really helpful, loyal and a good person. In the last stand-up show I did, the day after the Olympics, when I was still feeling a flush of national pride and success after overcoming my nerves and being proud that I hadn’t fallen off the top of the bus, Noel left me that message, ‘Oh Mr Skinny Legs on top of a bus, murdering The f***ing Beatles.’

Tickets for "Give It Up For Comic Relief" are on General Sale now here and here.

Read the full interview here.

No comments