Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Gives His Thoughts On When His Next Album Is Being Released














Noel Gallagher has been asked by Q magazine when he is planning his next album.

The musician said "I’ve still got all those songs I did with Amorphous Androgynous but the moment has gone now with that. Because it was written and recorded in the studio in a rather psychedelic manner I’m currently in the process of trying to work out how to play the fucking things on the guitar. But I’m not doing anything with any great enthusiasm at the minute. I know I’ll probably do it with Dave Sardy, I’ll probably do some of it in America. Other than that I’ve not really thought about it. I only got off tour in November".

The new edition of Q is on sale now, visit www.qthemusic.com for more details.

No comments