Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Lays X Factor Rumours To Rest














Simon Cowell seems pretty desperate to get Noel Gallagher on the judging panel for The X Factor.

The music maestro, 53, has asked the rocker again, for what seems like the 20th time, to appear on the talent show alongside Sharon Osbourne, 60.

However, the High Flying Birds frontman, 45, is concerned he’ll lash out and upset long-standing judge and Simon’s best pal, Louis Walsh.

Noel admitted: “Yes I was asked to do it again.

“I think they think that because my tour’s fi nished I’m going to be bored, but I’m never going to be that bored. Sharon Osbourne gets £1.5million for it, I’ve heard. If she’s worth one and a half, what am I worth? Three? Three and three quarters?

“I’ve not got anything against the show, I just don’t want to be on the telly every Saturday night, f*ck that.

“You may be aware, I’ve got a slight case of Tourette’s syndrome and I would just end up saying to Louis Walsh: ‘Will you shut up, you c*nt!’”

Like most fans of the show, we’d love to see the Manc rock ‘n roller on the panel.

Even just for his comedy insults aimed at poor little Louis, 60.

This isn’t the first time gobby Gallagher has lashed out at the aging Irish music manager.

Noel previously told the world he thinks Louis is “mad as a box of frogs’’. He even went as far as saying sometimes, while watching the show, he has a sudden urge to strangle him.

He bizarrely mused: “That’s why they should bring it out in 3D, so you could literally lean into the television and just press on his throat a little bit.”

Noel admits he’s been approached numerous times by Cowell as “they need an Alpha Male” on board.

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

No comments