Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Turns Down The Chance To Record With Hurts And Miles Kane














Noel Gallagher has revealed that he turned down the opportunity to work with both Hurts and Miles Kane this year.

The singer-songwriter was approached by both acts to work on their albums but Gallagher says that he declined both opportunities as he doesn't want to be working all of the time. "I don't live my life by the credo of having to work all the time," he told NME. "I got asked to be on some pretty big records but nothing came of it. I was going to be on the Hurts album: they sent me some great fucking songs, but sometimes you've got to phone these people back and say, 'Nothing's fallen out of the sky here, man - it sounds great as it is'. If I can add something, then great, I'll do it but not for the sake of it."

Talking about the decision to say no to Miles Kane, Gallagher was typically honest, saying: "I couldn't be bothered in the end. I was in Singapore. He asked me to work on it and I was in the middle of a tour and couldn't make it work. I'll play with anyone, diary permitting. And when I say diary, I mean Man City football fixtures."

Hurts released their second album 'Exile' earlier this year while Miles Kane's album 'Don't Forget Who You Are' is set to be released in June. Meanwhile, it was reported earlier this week that Noel Gallagher has been offered £2m to become the next X Factor judge.

Source: www.nme.com

No comments