Breaking News

Simon Cowell Reveals Noel Gallagher Rejected Offers To Become X Factor Judge














Britain't Got Talent judge Simon Cowell has denied the claims that rocker Noel Gallagher could become a judge on the X Factor after revealing that the former Oasis star "wasn't interested" in the position.

Speaking to EntertainmentWise at the launch of Britain's Got Talent yesterday, the media mogul addressed the speculation that Noel had been approached to judge talent on the show when it returns later this year.

He said: "I don't think he'd want to do it."

Asked if he had spoken to Noel about the idea, Simon continued: "I spoke to him once but he wasn't interested. But I like Noel, he's a cool guy."

The media mogul also dismissed the claims that Noel has been offered money to appear on the show, commenting:

"No absolutely not. We literally had a conversation because I know him quite well but that was a couple of years ago."

Meanwhile, Simon also admitted at the press launch that he will axe the show when it gets "boring". He told us: "When we first made this show, if you'd told me we'd be sitting here on season seven, I would pinch myself to be honest with you. It's all credit to the guys who make the show. I think the show is as much about people as it is talent."

Believing that "everyone wants to be famous" these days, Simon continued:

"Let's be honest, we live in a world where everyone wants to be famous and I think that's fun and the day it starts to become boring, trust me we'll stop."

Click here to watch a video of Simon talking about Noel.

Source: www.entertainmentwise.com

No comments