Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Details Fight With Idris Elba At NME Awards














Only Liam Gallagher and his barber are allowed near his hair – anyone else and it’s going to end badly.

The Beady Eye frontman says that’s what caused the bust-up with Idris Elba at this year’s NME awards.

Talking about it for the first time, Liam said: “I didn’t steal Idris’s hat, or grab it.

“I don’t go grabbing anyone. He messed my f***ing hair up, so I pulled his hat off and booted it across the room, and that’s it.”

When asked if he was intimidated by Idris’s considerable bulk, Liam added: “I don’t give a f***. I didn’t know who he was.

“I still don’t know who he is and I don’t give a f*** who he is.

“You don’t touch a man’s haircut, man, especially if you’ve got a red bobbly hat on. So let’s get that one straight. He f***ed my hair up — so the hat got it.”

Liam added that Idris’s headgear reminded him of the daft woolly hat-wearing ITV soap character Benny Hawkins and said: “It’s not f***ing Crossroads, is it?”

Liam can’t really talk about other people’s clobber when he wears leopard-print loafers.

He was asked about the scrap by Absolute Radio before performing tracks from Beady Eye’s new album B.E. at London’s Abbey Road studios on Monday. The band then performed their cover of The Beatles’ Cry Baby Cry.

Their next gig is an in-store show at London’s Rough Trade East shop on Monday to launch the album.

You can hear the gig on Pete Donaldson's Absolute evening show on Thursday from 9pm.

 Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments