Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: 'I Don't Tour To Make Money'














British rocker Liam Gallagher is happy to splash out on fancy hotels and first class flights when he is touring with Beady Eye because he goes on the road to "have a good time" rather than make money.

The star has been accused of living beyond his means while on the road with his new band by insisting on the same luxury travel and accommodation he was used to when he was a member of now-defunct group Oasis.

However, Gallagher is adamant he doesn't care about wracking up big bills as long as he has fun.

He tells NME magazine, "When they turn round and say 'What hotels do you want to stay in?' You don't say 'S**t ones, please!' I don't go on the road to come back with a big pot of money. I go on the road to have a good time, do great gigs and enjoy being in a band. And that means staying in good hotels and flying business class and s**t like that. I don't want a f**king Mini (car) picking me up at the airport, I want a nice f**king car picking me up, and if I come back and I've made no money on that tour because it's all been spent, then I'm happy with that. Other people might not be, but I do what I f**king want... I don't go on the road to make money, I do it to have a f**king good time."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments