Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On The New Beady Eye Album














Liam Gallagher has spoken to the NME about how the Beady Eye album 'BE'stacks up alongside the other albums he's been involved in?

The singer said "For me, personally, it's the best album I've ever made. It's the most free album I've ever been involved in, because we've stood back and let the producer call the shots. In Oasis, Noel would never let that happen. He'd be trying to do it all himself and you'd say, 'You're not a fucking producer, man - sit down.' Whether it becomes the biggest or the lowest selling record I've ever made, I don't give a fuck."

He added "I want it to sell healthy fucking copies, but I'm not in it for the money. I don't need the fucking money. It's already good in my head. We've opened a door that we wouldn't normally have opened, and instead of being frightened of it, we've stayed for lunch, know what I mean? Next time we might stay for dinner and dessert and that."

The current issue of the NME is on sale now.

No comments