Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Opens Up About Relationship With Noel Gallagher














Liam Gallagher has opened up about his relationship with Noel Gallagher in an exclusive Clash Magazine interview.

Liam and Noel. Noel and Liam. For more than a decade it seemed that the two were inseparable, their intense conflict driving Oasis to enormous success.

However a final argument in 2009 led to the group parting ways. Liam Gallagher went on to form Beady Eye, whose second album 'BE' will be released later this month.

Speaking exclusively to Clash Magazine, the frontman mused on the relationship between himself and his brother. "He knows my feelings" the singer explained. "Everyone knows my feelings, I’m not shy with that. I love our kid - as in the Noel that’s not in a band and not in the music business and not all that bullshit that people see he is. But the band Noel? The fuckin’ geezer that’s in the band? I fuckin’ absolutely fuckin’ despise [him]. And I guess he feels the same way. But if you speak to him, he’ll probably go: 'Yeah, I know; I hate both the cunts'. But yeah, I love our kid when he’s not surrounded by the bullshit."

Liam Gallagher's feelings prompt a handful of references towards his brother on new album 'BE' - notably on 'Don't Brother Me'. An obvious reference to his elder sibling, the frontman insists that the song does not expose any ill will towards his brother. "It’s not that malicious, you know what I mean? There are a couple of little ones in there. Like, he’s going on about if he had a gun and all this shit, and it’s like, "Did you shoot your gun?" But there’s nothing malicious, man. It could be a lot worse."

Continuing, Liam Gallagher insisted that he was ready for people to begin reading their own theories into his work. "Yeah man, without a doubt. I wouldn’t have put it out unless… If people ask me a question, they’re always gonna get a fuckin’ honest answer. But I don’t care anyway; he’s been writing songs about me all his fuckin’ life."

Look out for exclusive Beady Eye content in the next issue of Clash, in newsagents June 10th.

Source: www.clashmusic.com

No comments