Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Reveals He Doesn't Have Any Of His Brothers Phone Numbers














Liam Gallagher does not even have his brother Noel’s phone number, the Beady Eye singer has revealed.

The feud between the former Oasis bandmates has raged unabated since Noel walked out of the group in 2009 after claiming he “could not go on working with Liam a day longer”.

In an interview with Radio 5 Live’s Phil Williams, Liam was asked why he did not simply call his brother to talk things through.

“I haven't got his number,” he replied, adding that he doesn’t have a number for his older brother Paul, despite the fact they are still speaking.

“I haven’t got me other brother’s number that I talk to, either. I haven’t got many people’s numbers,” he said.

Liam went on to talk about his bitter relationship with Noel.

“I’ve got nothing to say to him. Not interested in the slightest right now,” he said.

“I’ve not banished him. He hasn’t seen my kids, I haven't seen his kids, and that happens when two people who are stupid talk s**** about each other.

“It's not like Noel’s knocking at my door with a box of chocolates and a bunch of flowers going ‘Speak to me’ and I’m going ‘No’. We’re just not getting on at the moment.”

In a recent interview with the Independent on Sunday, Liam claimed that Noel had been planning Oasis’s split “for years”.

Other promotional engagements for Beady Eye’s new album BE have seen Liam hurl insults at rapper Kanye West and old enemy Robbie Williams.

But Williams hit back this week, saying: “The interviews are better than the records at the minute. I really enjoy the interviews. Liam is like an episode of Star Stories.”

Source: www.independent.co.uk

No comments