Breaking News

Liam Gallagher To Replace Noel With Ted














Liam Gallagher is planning to replace his estranged brother Noel with a teddy bear from the foul-mouthed toy from comedy film 'Ted'.

Liam Gallagher is planning to replace his brother with a teddy bear.

The Beady Eye frontman has a continuing feud with his ex-Oasis bandmate and sibling, Noel, and wants to take a swearing toy bear - based on the titular character from the film 'Ted' - on tour in his place.

He told NME magazine: ''I've actually got Ted the teddy bear, there's only been a few of them made.

''It's mega, you press his hand and he tells everyone to f**k off. I'm going to get it in a flight case and bring it on tour with me. I'll take it on TV shows and say, 'Here's me new brother.' ''

Liam continued to accuse his 46-year-old sibling - who now records as Noel Gallgher's High Flying Birds - of losing his rock 'n' roll credibility.

He said: ''He's a civilised kind of chap. He doesn't want to know about the rock 'n' roll stuff anymore.

''I like Noel outside the band. Human Noel - that's my brother - I f***ing adore him and I'd do anything for him. But the geezer that's in this [music] business, he's one of the biggest c**ks in the universe.''

The 40-year-old musician also feels Noel is intimidated by him when they see each other at Manchester City soccer matches.

He added: ''He s***s it. He drops his arse. He's a mouthy **** but when I walk in the room the cat's got his tongue.''

Many Oasis fans hold out hopes of a reunion, but Liam is adamant Beady Eye - who release their second album, 'BE' on Monday (10.06.13) - are not going to quit.

He ranted: ''I have a feeling people are just going, 'F**k Beady Eye, we want Oasis back.' I feel sometimes people are boycotting Beady Eye because the quicker I get the needle with it, the sooner I'll be going round, knocking on Noel's door. They've got it all wrong.''





















Source: www.tourdates.co.uk

No comments