Breaking News

Video: Liam Gallagher On Oasis Justin Bieber, One Direction And More














Liam Gallagher has told Channel 5 News that he wants Oasis to reform next year to mark 20 years since the band formed.

Asked what his reaction would be if brother Noel approached him about a reunion, he said: “I’d say bring it on, let’s do it.”

He added: “Me and him have not spoken since 2009 so who knows? If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be.

“I’ll do it if people want to do it."

The Beady Eye frontman appears to have curbed his wild side: he jogs (“I’m chilled when I’m running”), gets up at 6am and makes sure his children – aged 11 and 13 - don’t swear.

“I hope they turn up well and they are, they’re good polite kids. They’re not what you’d think.

“They’re nice, well educated kids. Obviously I’ve got a foul tongue but I’ve never heard them swear once. I’m proud that they’re not like me.”

Gallagher, who appeared on The Voice recently, seems less angry in general – even about reality TV.

“It’s an opportunity for people to go and do something," he told Minnie Stephenson.

"You can’t knock that. It’s the whole crap around it – we don’t give them a chance.

“If they don’t light up the world on the first album they’re banished to the Tower of London, you never see them again.”

Gallagher is one of Manchester City's most famous fans and he was “made up” about Sir Alex Ferguson’s departure from Man United.

“Obviously I wish it’d come a lot sooner, like 19 years ago. I respect Ferguson, he’s a top manager.

"The world of football has definitely changed since he’s gone. It’s an end of an era.”

He also had praise for Justin Bieber, saying: “I like him, I think he’s pretty talented.

"They turned him into this mad pop madhead [but] he’s a talented musician.”


Source: www.channel5.com

No comments