Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Regrets Over Oasis' Be Here Now














Rocker Noel Gallagher cringes every time he hears a song from Oasis' 1997 album Be Here Now, insisting the tracks make no sense as he was drug-addled when he wrote them.

The guitarist worked at a breakneck pace to record the hotly-anticipated follow-up to (What's The Story) Morning Glory?, but just weeks before heading into the studio with his bandmates he realised he had no lyrics for the songs.

Gallagher decided to spirit himself away in a Caribbean bolthole to write the words, and he has regretted his decision ever since.

He tells British magazine Event, "I had all the music but not the words. We were starting in two weeks, so I went to some Caribbean island and I thought I'd do it all in two weeks. I listen to those words now and I just cringe. I was heavily into drugs at that point and I just didn't give a damn."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments