Breaking News

Steve Angello Felt Bad For Beady Eye












Former Swedish House Mafia star Steve Angello "felt bad" for the stars of Beady Eye when he was handed their coveted headline slot at a U.K. music festival over the weekend (17-18Aug13).

The Dj was drafted in to replace the rock group at Virgin Media's V Festival after the band's guitarist Gem Archer suffered a fractured skull in a fall at his home, forcing them to pull out of a number of summer (13) gigs.

Angello admits he couldn't believe his luck when he was offered the prestigious place in the line-up, but he felt sad it came at the expense of Liam Gallagher's band.

He tells Britain's Daily Star, "It was a very un-Dj line-up so I didn't know what to expect but I was excited to be taking over headlining from Beady Eye... I don't play Beady Eye songs, but I should have thought about doing something for them as I felt bad when I was asked to take the slot.

"I checked what happened and (I was told) one of the guys had fallen and hit his head. It's never nice to take somebody's slot because their fans are there."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments