Breaking News

Paul Weller And Noel Gallagher Surprise Fan By Asking For Directions













Noel Gallagher and Paul Weller gave a fan a shock when they pulled over to ask for directions during a road trip.

The former The Jam frontman offered Gallagher a lift to visit his ex-Oasis bandmate Gem Archer after the guitarist suffered a broken leg and a fractured skull this summer (13).

But neither rock icon knew how to get to their destination, so they surprised a pedestrian by asking for directions.

Gallagher tells British radio station Xfm, "Weller just threw the satnav (GPS system) at me and said, 'Do you know how to work it?' Obviously I said 'no' - I don't even drive.

I'm a world famous rock star, I've got people and a beautiful wife to do that for me. So off we go, with no idea of the route. Driving around north London, with me trying to tell him the right direction. He was cutting people up and calling them all sorts. We stopped to ask this lad if he knew where to go. He nearly had a heart attack when he saw us in the car."

Source: www.hollywood.com

No comments