Breaking News

Pharrell Williams Wants To Work With Noel And Liam Gallagher














Chart star Pharrell Williams has revealed that reuniting the feuding Gallaghers for a collaboration would make him Happy.

The singer and producer - who was guest vocalist on Daft Punk's Get Lucky - said teaming up with former Oasis stars Noel and Liam would be one of his dream projects.

The pair have not spoken since Noel stormed out of the group in 2009 following years of friction and he has his own solo career while Liam continued to work with his Oasis bandmates under the name Beady Eye.

Williams - who has worked with the likes of Snoop Dogg, Jay Z and Robin Thicke - said he wanted to bring them together.

"Who wouldn't want to work with the Gallaghers? Yeah, both of them," he said.

Williams - in the running for an Oscar for his track Happy from Despicable Me 2 - also longs to work with Sir Elton John who even inspired his own son Rocket's name with his 1970s hit Rocket Man.

"I really respect Elton John's music and I'd love to do something with him," he said.

"Contrary to popular belief, Rocket's middle name is not Man. But Elton John's Rocket Man song was a part of it and also Stevie Wonder's Rocket Love. But Elton would be really interesting.

"I would love to do a whole album with Stevie Wonder. That would be amazing. He doesn't need me, but it'd be amazing," Williams said.

The 40-year-old had a brief performance with Wonder at the Grammys last month as they played Get Lucky.

"We had a performance and I couldn't believe I was on stage (with him). I remember listening to all his songs for the first time in my grandmother's apartment, and then to be on stage in LA with Steve. That was like, 'Where am I? What's going on? Just don't wake me up'."

Williams, who is surprising a fan as part of Priceless Surprise campaign for MasterCard, said he was still pinching himself about his Oscar nomination, and his upcoming performance at the awards ceremony next month.

"I'm in disbelief. I can't believe that. All of this is an amazing moment and I just intend on showing the people my thanks," he said.

Source: www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green. here.

No comments