Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: Manuel Pellegrini Is Beautiful, I Want Him To Adopt Me














Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher says he loves Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini so much he wants to be adopted by him. 

Well-known City fan Gallagher was talking before today’s potentially title-winning match against West Ham, in which the Citizens only need a draw to secure their second Premier League triumph.

And Gallagher has clearly taken to Pellegrini in the Chilean’s first season at the Etihad. ‘I’m buzzing for it.

We just need to play our game and we’re there. I feel alright, we’re going to do it. I hope it’s not like two years ago. That was a nightmare but it was good,’ he said.

‘Manuel Pellegrini’s beautiful, I love him. I want him to adopt me.’

Source: www.metro.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments