Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Set To Take Ice Bucket Challenge After Nomination By Sergio Aguero














The former Oasis frontman said "I didn't think I could get any cooler but I'll give it a try".

The bucket challenge just got Rock N Roll after Liam Gallagher agreed to take the plunge.

The former Oasis frontman was nominated to do the charity craze by City star Sergio Ageuro.

And Blues fanatic Liam tonight informed his more than 800,000 twitter followers that he had accepted the challenge.

However, he didn’t miss the opportunity to slip in a bit of his legendary self confidence saying: “Ah Sergio, I didn’t think I could get any cooler but I’ll give it a try LG x”

Ageuro posted a video online of him being doused in ice cold water as part of the stunt which is designed to raise awareness of Motor Neuron Disease, known as Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), in the United States.

And he has also given his manager something else to worry about at training tomorrow.

Source: www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments