Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Declares His ‘Love’ For Roy Keane













Speaking on the Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show on Today FM this morning, the 47-year-old rocker admitted that he won't be buying a copy of Keane's autobiography 'The Second Half' but has enjoyed his treatment of former manager Alex Ferguson.

"I don’t really read footballers books because they are essentially all telling the same story," he said.

"I’ve liked reading the excerpts from Roy Keane’s book particularly him slagging of (Alex) Ferguson who might be one of the most hateful people I’ve ever come across. I’ve enjoyed that.

"I love Roy Keane. I actually liked him when he was at United but then he signed for Celtic... I’ve never met him and I wouldn’t mind meeting him and shake his hand while standing back a little bit in case he head-butted you."

Gallagher hopes that Keane one day takes over as Manchester United manager but not to see him turn things around at Old Trafford... quite the opposite.

"As a character I think he’s great, I hope one day he takes over United and runs it into the ground... turns it into a supermarket," he added.

Source: www.independent.ie

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments