Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Hates The Title Of His Forthcoming Album














The High Flying Birds frontman has revealed he is not impressed with the title for his new album, which is due for release in March 2015, so much so, that if he could change it he would – except that he can't come up with anything better.

Speaking during a Q and A session streamed live on Facebook, the 47-year-old singer-songwriter said: ''Effectively it doesn't really have a title, I couldn't really come up with a title for it and every time I did somebody would say to me that's f***ing s**t. I literally came up with it last week but it'll have to do for now, if I could change it I would change it.''

In fact Gallagher hates coming up with titles for his albums so much that he wished he could let fans decide what they could be called. He explained:  ''If I could stick an album out with a plain white sticker on it and say ''Call it what you want'' I would.''

Gallagher also revealed that one of the tracks on Chasing Yesterday, called Lock All the Door, has taken him 23 years to complete. ''I always meant to finish it off, I kept the chorus but I could never find a way of getting the verses and chorus to tie up. One day I was coming out of Tesco Metro in Maida Vale, where I live, and it just came to me. The song is from 1993 but the chorus was so f***ing brilliant I never forgot it.''

Source: www.rte.ie

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments