Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Silences Oasis Reunion Rumours














Noel Gallagher insists an Oasis reunion is “not on the cards” following the break-up of his brother Liam’s band Beady Eye.

He silenced rumours the Britpop band, which formed in 1991, would get back together calling it a “backwards step”.

The singer-songwriter, 47, who formed his own band Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds five years ago says: “It’s not on the cards. From where I sit now it’s purely a creative thing.

“I really, really enjoy where I am with my music and where I am with my band. I wouldn’t be willing to give that up for anything.”

While Noel says the question is a source of irritation for him he revealed his other pet peeve – being mistaken for his moody baby brother, who’s 42.

“It annoys me about as much as when I’m introduced to people as Liam, which happens on a regular basis,” he said.

“I was at a party the other night and loads of posh people were going, ‘Liam, how are you doing?’ It’s a common occurrence,” he tells Q Magazine.

However unlikely the prospects of the two getting back together, the diehard Manchester City football supporter says there is one thing that would make him reconsider: “I’d rather reform Oasis than wear a Manchester United shirt. I wouldn’t do that, not even if I was mentally disturbed.”

And pigs could fly.

Source: www.express.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments