Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Will Appear On Celebrity Gogglebox This Week














Noel Gallagher has confirmed that he will appear on a celebrity special of Channel 4's Gogglebox in aid of charity.

The episode will be aired this Friday (October 17), with Gallagher set to appear alongside models Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss. The show sees families and members of the public watching weekly British television shows and commenting on what they see.

"I can reveal to the nation that I will be on Celebrity Gogglebox – I'm taping it tomorrow with my good friends who just happen to be supermodels Naomi [Campbell] and Kate [Moss]," Noel recently told BBC 6 Music's Steve Lamacq. "I was on holiday with Kate and she asked me to do it and I thought 'Okay'."

"I don't watch [Gogglebox] religiously but I do watch it. I like the posh couple – they remind me of my PA and her husband."

Yesterday, Gallagher announced details of his new album 'Chasing Yesterday'. New single 'In The Heat Of The Moment' is airing online now.

Source: www.nme.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments