Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's X Factor Snub Sparks Row With Daughter!














Noel Gallagher reckons his daughter will never forgive him for turning down a judging spot on The X Factor.

He gave Simon Cowell the middle finger when he was offered a role on the ITV show four years ago.

But his daughter Anais is still fuming.

Noel revealed: “She’s furious every week that it’s on.

“She tut tuts at the screen saying, ‘That could’ve been you slagging them off’. I’ll never be forgiven.”

Noel was out announcing details of Chasing Yesterday, his second solo album with his High Flying Birds, at Facebook HQ.

But fans were still wondering when an Oasis reunion with his brother Liam might take place.

“What reunion?” The Manchester legend dead-panned.

“You all seem to know more than I do.”

His eclectic new album, out March 2, has been described as “space jazz” and even has “a couple of disco tracks”.

But it’s Lock All The Doors that will please Oasis fans the most, as it’s been hanging around for decades.

Noel explained: “I gave a bit to Chemical Brothers in the 90s for Setting Sun. I kept meaning to finish it, I kept the chorus.

“Then one day I came out of Tesco Maida Vale where I live and it came to me. I’d had the chorus since 1993, it was f***ing brilliant and I never gave up on it.”

High Flying Birds tour dates have just been announced, kicking off in Belfast March 3, and Noel is contemplating Glastonbury too.

“I’ll be up for doing it,” he said. “I’d headline the spoken word tent, I was there three days this year and I didn’t see one f***ing band. It was great.”

First single In The Heat Of The Moment drops November 17.

Tour tickets go on sale this Friday.

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments